Thursday, March 22, 2012

Food!

Yes, I have been cheating a little with the healthy eating, but it is good for you to indulge a little every now and then! :) I am also improving on taking photographs of my meals.

For Breakfast yesterday I went to Side Street Cafe in Costa Mesa. It is a little whole in the wall place,l but it has delicious breakfasts with a homey feel for good prices. I started with a hot chocolate and orange juice. My friend and I decided to split the french toast, while he had oatmeal with bananas, brown sugar, and raisins and a side of egg whites; I had the huevos rancheros, eggs over medium and corn tortillas.


Overview of breakfast!!

Toppings for the oatmeal

Th main attraction, the French toast! Put a couple sprinkles of cinnamon sugar and powdered sugar, and it was delicious


I love condinements


Lunch! Turkey sandwich on a heart healthy english muffin with lettuce, tomato, and cucumber with a side green salad and fruit salad.


Healthy meals-on-the-go! Grilled chicken breasts with grilled asparagus and steamed brown rice in tupperware for easy reheat!

Lunch Part 2! Dannon Light and Fit peach yogurt, side fruit salad, side green salad, and 1/2 whole wheat pita pocket with crushed raspberries.


Chipotle chicken salad! I did not get their salad dressing, although I have heard it is really good. I did extra lettuce, light borwn rice, black beans, corn, tomatoes, chicken, and very light cheese.


Found this Trader Joes Spinach & Kale dip. It was actually pretty good, but it had a little bit of mayonaise in it and unforunately, I can't get over the fact that I don't like mayonaise.


Yard house one again! Tomato Basil soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment