Saturday, March 17, 2012

Me and My Blog

I first started this blog as a homework assignment in my Computer Information System Class. After one of my good friends told me I should start a blog recording my cooking, fitness and lifestyle, I decided why not! I have decided to continue on the blog I originally made in my computer class. So, the first post on here is from the homework assignment from my class and is about the freedom of blogging. I have a lot to catch up on with my posts then I will slow down. I am currently in school in southern California to achieve a second bachelors in Civil and Environmental Engineering; with my first bachelors being in Ecology, Evolution, and Biodiversity from University of California, Davis.

I will mostly be blogging about cooking, healthy life style, nature, and some of my favorite fashion trends. I have a love for healthy eating, nutrition, fitness, and cooking. I like to try new recipes, while adding a healthy spin to them, as well as make my own!

I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment