Saturday, June 16, 2012

Alaska Trip

I just got back from my Alaska trip! It was a successful cruise and we were blessed with beautiful weather. I got to shoot my first gun, a 44 magnum which was definitely a highlight of the trip, I rode ATV 4-wheelers, went biking, hiking, off road jeep riding, and canoeing.

Omelet from the Daily Grill


Explored Pike Place Farmer's Market!













Wine Tasting in Woodenville at the Chateau Ste Michelle winery!



Cocomels: caramels made with coconut oil! They were delicious



Omlete from the Daily Grill!



View of Seattle from the balcony of the cruise ship



Gorgeous sunsets




Off road jeep, canoe and nature walk in Ketchikan






Yes I kissed a banana slug! They told me it was good luck haha



Gnocchi with browned butter, sweet potato and balsamic glaze



 In Juneau at Mendenhal Glacier




Tracy Arm, what a beautiful day


Coffee at the Italian Restaurant Canaletto


The best antipasto! The Canaletto restaurant is my favorite, I enjoyed it more then the main dining room on the ship.


Harbor in Hoonah, AK


Got up close and personal with Humpback whales in Hoonah


Anchorage train ride, no fun, it was over 6 hours


Spencer Glacier outside of Anchorage


I had a lot of oatmeal and berries! 


I was fortunate to get to workout a lot on the trip! I loved having a gym



Filet Mignon




ATV in Homer





Hubbard Glacier, one of the only gloomy days the whole trip. We got very lucky with weather


Fruit and southwest omlete for breakfast!



I think one of the most beautiful cities we were in was Sitka





Victoria, BC was a gorgeous city. I went to 3 different breweries


Last night dinner! Grilled chicken with steamed vegetables



No comments:

Post a Comment