Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Grilled Chicken Night!

I do love grilled chicken. I top it with a little olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and Lawry's seasoning salt. Last night I served it with roasted asparagus, steamed carrots, steamed peas and a brown rice/quinoa mixture. I had to have a glass of Sauvignon blanc too!

If I know I am going to be busy during the week, like this week (43 hours work + school!), then either on Sunday night or Monday night I will try to grill chicken and make some brown rice to have for a couple dinners since these are both easy to combine with different ingredients to make new meals. I unfortunately don't always remember to do this but I at least try to keep a few things in my fridge that are easy and healthy dinners that will last a few days so I can easily heat them up with minimal work after a long day.

I work 9 1/2 hours today, double shift, and I am having some of the brown rice I cooked last night and some broccoli I steamed this morning.

Tomorrow I will add the chicken on top of my lunch salad or heat it up for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment