Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sister time!

My half sister came in town to Santa Monica with her husband so I was able to go up and visit her! Minus the fact that I got lost on the drive there and ended up near Pepperdine University! On a high note, I did see Taye Diggs walking through the parking lot at the Santa Monica pier. I was very excited.

My sister, her husband and I had brunch at Jack n Jill's, which was so good. We had a whole wheat crepe with vanilla yogurt and fresh berries.



We walked on the beach by the Santa Monica Pier. It was nice to see my sister, she is 7 years older then me and we have became a lot closet over the past year being able to actually talk to each other and get to know each other better.








The parking garage by the Santa Monica pier is so high tech! It has a little computer box on each level and if you type in your license plate number it can locate your car and show you a picture of it; no matter where it is parked in the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment