Monday, May 7, 2012

Breakfast Taco

I am definintely loving theses Ezekiel wraps. I will unfortunately have to stop eating them for a week when I try the Paleo Diet. I am so excited to try it! Maybe it will stick, maybe not, but it will be a fun experience either way.

Breakfast Taco

1 Small Ezekiel Tortilla
2 harboiled egg whites, chopped
1 Tbsp black beans, drained & rinsed

Assemble taco, with beans and egg whites, and microwave for ~20 seconds

Top with:
1 Tbsp red salsa
1/4 avocado chopped

Fold tortilla into a taco and enjoy!




That's it! Very simple, and I made my hardboiled eggs the night before so I didnt have to worry about them in the morning. Also, it is low in calories, good source of protein, healthy fats and fiber also! 






As a snack, I had a nonfat blueberry Oikos Greek yogurt and 2 hardboiled eggs. This snack is very high in protein so it kept me full for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment